COVID-19 Pandemic Message from Boston Welding & Design, Inc.
Boston Welding recognizes that this is an uncertain time for everyone, given the continuing impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
We want you to know that Boston Welding & Design is open for business.
As a leading fabrication manufacturing facility, Boston Welding will continue to support our customers. We know how important it is for us to maintain a normal business environment and to provide you with the standards of service that you are used to.
As COVID-19 continues to influence our lives, business and communities, we have prepared a plan to minimize any disruptions to your business. We have taken the following steps to ensure the health and safety of our customers and employees:
- Disinfecting surfaces thoroughly throughout the workday
- Maintaining rigorous hand washing protocol on entry to our facility
- Employing recommended social distancing procedures throughout our facility
- Restricting lobby access to scheduled deliveries only
- Restricting business travel to ensure limited exposure among our employees
- Encouraging office staff to work remotely whenever possible
- Maintaining a positive and stress-free workplace environment
- Continuing to offer mobile essential welding services
- Wash Stations Setup on Essential Job Sites.
We have not experienced any disruptions in our fabrication and manufacturing services we provide. We will strive to maintain our business activity as this situation continues to unfold.
Boston Welding is ISN, ASG & OHSA Safety Certified. When it comes to welding certificates, we are AWS Certified, SMAW, GTAW, GMAW and FCAW. When selecting Boston Welding for your next project you know you have the right team. Service and Safety is our number one priority.
Looking forward to a great business relationship.
President, Boston Welding & Design, Inc.