- (3) MillerMatic XMT 304 Portable Smart Welder
- (8) MillerMatic 250-amp Wire Feeders
- (4) MillerMatic 300-amp Wire Feeders
- (3) Miller 20-amp Tig Welder/Stick Welder
- (3) 351 Synchrowave Tig Welder
- (2) Square Wave Lincoln Tig Welder (portable unit)
- (3) Miller Aluminum Mig Welders
- (2) LN25 Lincoln Power Feeders (portable units)
- (1) Lincoln 250/250 Tig Welder (portable unit)
- (1) 350-amp Hobart Stick & Mig
- (4) Utility Trucks Equipped with 250-amp Gas Driven Welding Generators. Includes Torches, Hole Piercer/Slicer, Mig, Tig, Stick Welders and Hand tools.
- (1) Marvel Saw
- (1) Do-All 12” x 24” Fully Automatic Horizontal Band Saw
- (1) Kalamazoo 12” x 12” Rolling Band Saw
- (1) Kalamazoo 9” x 12” Rolling Band Saw
- (1) Upright Do-All Band Saw
- (1) 110 Ton Hydraulic GEKA Ironworker– Capable of Punching up to 1 ½” – 1” Plate
- (2) 6000 LB Yale Fork Truck
- (1) 10,000 LB Yale Fork Truck
- (1) 12’ x 1/2” Hydraulic Standard Shear
- (1) 185-Ton 12’ x 3/8” Amada Brake
- (1) 8’ Southbend Lathe (9” Swing)
- (3) Bridgeports
- (2) Max-800 Plasma –Capable of .045’ – 1” thick
- (2) Max-900 Plasma
- (1) 6’ Set of 8” Power Rollers
- (1) Set of 4” Hand Rollers
- (1) 90-Ton Hydraulic Press
- (2) Oxyacetylene Torch Cut-A-Line Auto
- (1) 18’ x 6’ Flat Workbench
- (1) Horsefield Bender
- (1) 5,000 LB Stationary Boom Crane
- (1) 10-Ton Overhead Bridge Crane
- (1) 5-Ton Overhead Bridge Crane
- (1) Large Drill Press Capable of 3” Diameter Holes
- (3) ½ Drill Press (portable if needed)
- Various Small Tools including, but not limited to, large and small belt sander and granite tables; precision weight gauges; mag drills (3/4)”; etc.
- Machining, Sandblasting, and Painting Available.
- Large assortment of Structural Steel in Stock; such as angle iron, square tubing, square bar, round bar, channel iron, flat bar, T-bar, rail stock, cold roll bar stock, round and square, rebar, I-Beam, W-Beams, etc.
- Assortment of sheet stock from 20-gage galvanized to 3/8” steel plate, flattened expanded sheets (and up) available upon request.
- Aluminum and stainless is available for all above listed items.
- 0.045” to 3” thick ferrous and non-ferrous materials holding tolerances as close as 0.005.
Contact Boston Welding & Design, Inc. today at 781-932-0035 to discuss your needs.
Boston Welding & Design Core Services
Our welding division is AWS Certified in Ferrous and Non-Ferrous materials. Our certifications give us the versatility to handle all types of welding projects.
We have in-house welding fabrication capabilities with over 85 combined years of experience and we work with prototypes for testing and one-off welding projects.
Fully diversified welding manufacturer with the internal capacity to specify and create multiple units that are uniquely designed for particular end uses.
WATER JET & PLASMA CUTTING
We can cut ferrous and non-ferrous metal to any shape or size utilizing water jet and or plasma cutting precise technology.
FORMING & ROLLING
By utilizing our specialized forming and rolling machinery, we can bend steel, stainless and aluminum to meet your project specifications.
DESIGN & ENGINEERING
We can take your ideas from inception to complete prints ready for fabrication or manufacturing. Our design & engineering team has the experience to meet your needs.