Job Safety, Expectations & Requirements
Boston Welding regularly holds safety meetings because every person who works in any capacity on a welding or manufacturing project must be well versed in every aspect of the company’s safety regulations. The personal protection of all employees and the integrity of the work site process, are vital considerations in everything the company does.
All welders at Boston Welding & Design, Inc. are OSHA 10 Certified, which is a designation that is earned by successfully completing over 10 hours of rigorous OSHA training.
Boston Welding also undergoes a voluntary ISN safety orientation process. This means that Boston Welding & Design, Inc. adheres to a strict set of safety regulations that are a step above OSHA standards. ISN provisions govern every step an employee takes when entering a work site. The regulations pertain to every aspect of our business when working on a job site. ISN certification provides Boston Welding & Design, Inc.the capability to bid on any project, for even the most discerning companies.
Boston Welding & Design, Inc. Safety Requirements
- We Conduct Morning Safety Meetings
- We Complete Tailgate Inspection Reports
- We Designate One Person Per Job Site As Safety Coordinator
- We Employ The Entire Job Site Team To Work Together To Ensure Safety
- Personal Protection Equipment PPE’s Constantly Inspected and Maintained
- Monthly Safety Equipment Inspections By A 3rd Party Company
It is important to Boston Welding & Design, Inc. that their customers are absolutely certain that all safety concerns have been addressed before the first employee enters the work site. Safety cannot be a secondary consideration. The reputation of the company, as well as the strength of the relationships that Boston Welding & Design, Inc. has been able to build with their customers, has personal safety as one of the most important cornerstones.
- ASG – ALLIANCE SAFETY TRAINING
- Overhead Crane Safety Training
- Forklift Training, Class IV & V
- Confined Space Training
- Hazardous Materials Training